Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, quick and easy trinchado. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Use a good quality steak, which does not need a long cooking time, like rump, sirloin, porterhouse or ribeye. Great recipe for Quick and easy Trinchado. Quick and easy beef trinchado recipe. Trinchado is a spicy beef stew, and is a very popular dish in Portuguese restaurants in South Africa.
Quick and easy Trinchado is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Quick and easy Trinchado is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick and easy trinchado using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and easy Trinchado:
- Make ready 500 g beef cubes (I used rib eye)
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons butter
- Prepare 1 cup red wine
- Take 1 cup beef stock
- Prepare 1 onion
- Get 6 cloves garlic
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons soya sauce
- Make ready 2 chilies (or 1 birds eye)
- Take Maïzena to thicken the sauce
- Take Rolls, chips and salad for serving
Pairs perfectly with fresh Portuguese rolls. Trinchado is a classic Portuguese dish that is spicy and very rich with a sauce that will keep everyone quiet for a long while! If you have never eaten Trinchado you want to do yourself a favor and try it. It's simple enough and your family will love you… unless they are dieting.
Instructions to make Quick and easy Trinchado:
- Marinade 500g beef cubes in 2 tablespoons of soya sauce for one hour. Rinse before cooking.
- Melt butter and add olive oil and brown beef for 1 minute per side. Remove from pan.
- Add 1 chopped onion, 6 chopped garlic cloves and 1 chopped birds eye chilli and cook until translucent.
- Add 1 cup of red wine, 1 cup of beef stock add beef cubes. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes and add maïzena to thicken the sauce.
- Serve with chips and salad or a roll to dunk in the sauce
If you have never eaten Trinchado you want to do yourself a favor and try it. It's simple enough and your family will love you… unless they are dieting. Spicy South African Portuguese Braised Beef Common with peasant food, the origin of such a dish is hard to verify. It's believed to be popular in South Africa because of the Portuguese immigration from nearby Angola and Mozambique. Allow the beef to turn brown.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quick and easy trinchado recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!