Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade bacon made with ingredients you have at home!. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Bacon Made with Ingredients You Have at Home! is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Homemade Bacon Made with Ingredients You Have at Home! is something which I have loved my entire life.
With our recipe, you can make your own bacon at home. By making your own tasty bacon, you can decide what's in it—meat from pastured, organically fed animals, if you like. Although the process is lengthy, curing and cooking your own bacon yields flavorful and even tastier bacon than store-bought. Tip the salt and sugar into a freezer bag and shake well.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook homemade bacon made with ingredients you have at home! using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Bacon Made with Ingredients You Have at Home!:
- Take 1 as much (to taste) Pork belly block
- Get 1 generous amount Salt and black pepper (or Krazy salt)
- Prepare 1 as required Loose leaf tea (any kind such as Assam, Darjeeling or Earl Grey)
Place belly on a foil lined tray and pat dry with paper towels. Using half of the cure mix, sprinkle evenly over the surface of the belly, and rub in gently. Turn over and repeat on other side with remaining mix. Home-cured and home-smoked bacon are simple to make and require minimal equipment and time.
Steps to make Homemade Bacon Made with Ingredients You Have at Home!:
- Sprinkle a generous amount of salt and black pepper on both sides of the pork. Put the pork into a resealable bag and leave to rest in the fridge for about 3 days. Every time you open the fridge, massage the meat.
- Line a heat-proof dish with parchment paper and sprinkle with tea. Place the pork (with the fat side down) on the tea and sprinkle tea leaves on top.
1. Roast the pork slowly in an oven pre-heated to 120˚C for 90 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves off the pork using chopsticks while the pork is still hot.
- Use the tea of your choice! I used houjicha and mango flavoured tea in the photo. Different kinds of tea leaves create different flavours.
- After it has cooled down, wrap the pork tightly in cling film. Put into a resealable bag to keep. You can cut into slices and freeze.
Turn over and repeat on other side with remaining mix. Home-cured and home-smoked bacon are simple to make and require minimal equipment and time. I love bacon, though I wish I didn't. That hit of meat, fat and. Home / Recipes / Dry-cured streaky bacon.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food homemade bacon made with ingredients you have at home! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!