Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, paella in a frying pan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Browse our great range of cookware. Enjoy a free UK delivery on eligible orders! I have to confess that for years I avoided making a paella, ever since I read in one cookery book that one of the ingredients was a 'singing bird'. Simply on humanitarian grounds I couldn't contemplate it.
Paella in a Frying Pan is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Paella in a Frying Pan is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook paella in a frying pan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paella in a Frying Pan:
- Get 2 tsp Curry powder
- Get 700 grams White rice
- Get 8 Chicken drumettes - the first joint of a chicken wing
- Take 200 ml Frozen mixed vegetables
- Prepare 1/2 Onion
- Take 2 small Tomatoes
- Take 1 clove Garlic
- Take 2 Soup stock cubes
- Take 1 Olive oil or vegetable oil
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
Once evaporated, stir in the chopped tomatoes and chicken stock. Paella, the classic grilled rice dish from Spain, is usually made in a special pan, but if you don't have one, a large frying pan can stand in with delicious results. The key to this dish is the crusty caramelized layer of rice called socarrat that forms on the bottom of the pan. Besides rice, the ingredients that go into a paella range from traditional rabbit and snails to vegetables and.
Instructions to make Paella in a Frying Pan:
- Coat chicken drumettes with salt and pepper. Dissolve soup stock cubes in 2 cups of hot water. Mince garlic and onion, and chop tomatoes into fourths.
1. Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Pan-fry the chicken until golden brown, then transfer tentatively onto a dish. Add more olive oil and sauté the garlic. When fragrant, add onion and continue to sauté.
- After the onion turns translucent, add rice and cook. Also add soup (from Step 1) and curry powder. Scatter the mixed vegetables and align the chicken. Cover the pan and cook for 15 minutes over low heat.
- After 15 minutes, remove lid and align tomatoes. Cover the pan again. Turn the heat off, and steam for 10-15 minutes to finish.
The key to this dish is the crusty caramelized layer of rice called socarrat that forms on the bottom of the pan. Besides rice, the ingredients that go into a paella range from traditional rabbit and snails to vegetables and. Use your paella pan on the hob for fry-ups, pancakes, risotto or bolognese; it can also be used for grilling meat or cooking pasta bakes. If it's barbecue-safe, use it for vegetables or cooking on a campfire. Best paella pans at a glance.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food paella in a frying pan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!