Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sweet and sour chicken stirfry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Stir-fry for four minutes until very lightly coloured on all sides. Add the pineapple and sweet and sour sauce to the pan with the chicken and bring to a simmer over a medium heat.
sweet and sour chicken stirfry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. sweet and sour chicken stirfry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet and sour chicken stirfry using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make sweet and sour chicken stirfry:
- Prepare meat
- Prepare 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- Prepare 1 packages boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Take 1 bunch favorite veggies
- Make ready 1/2 cup ketchup
- Make ready 1/4 cup apple cidar vinegar
- Take 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Get 2 tbsp sherry wine
- Make ready 1 cup remaining juice from canned fruit
- Make ready 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Prepare 1 can mandarin oranges or diced pineapple in juice-not syrup!
- Take 2 cup rice or noodles
- Make ready 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1 bunch cilantro-chopped
Boil the rice in plenty of boiling water, according to the instructions on the packet. Let the pineapple slices drain into a bowl and reserve juice. Stir the cornflour through the juice and set aside. The sweet and sour chicken stir fry also freezes really well and no one will be able to tell that it was not made the same day.
Instructions to make sweet and sour chicken stirfry:
- brown diced chicken in oil
- when chicken is browned /add minced garlic clove and red pepper flakes. heat until fragrant/add veggies.
- stir in veggies and cover wok with lid on medium heat.
- stir together ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry and drained fruit juice in a 2 cup measuring cup. add to wok.
- continue a simmer until veggies are al dente and chicken is cooked through.
- add a slurry of corn starch and cold chicken broth if a thicker consistency is desired.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- make rice or noodles according to their packaging.
- add fruit at last moment before serving
- place rice or noodles in serving dish, top with mixture, garnish with cilantro!
Stir the cornflour through the juice and set aside. The sweet and sour chicken stir fry also freezes really well and no one will be able to tell that it was not made the same day. And of course, as always, this recipe is gluten-free, and won't require any batter deep frying in plenty of oil. If you like Asian-style recipes be sure to take a look at my similar recipe such as Soba Noodles. Add chicken and brown over medium heat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sweet and sour chicken stirfry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!