Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, montgomery inn ribs. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Montgomery Inn Ribs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Montgomery Inn Ribs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Serving outstanding ribs, steaks, chicken, seafood and family packs to-go! Now open for indoor dining, delivery, curbside pick-up and take-out. Serving outstanding ribs, steaks, chicken, seafood and family packs to-go! Locations The Original in The Village of Montgomery; The Boathouse on the Ohio River; Menus The Original; The.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have montgomery inn ribs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Montgomery Inn Ribs:
- Prepare Ribs:
- Prepare 3-4 slabs of baby back ribs
- Make ready 1 tsp paprika
- Get 1 tsp chili powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp tarragon leaves
- Get 1 tsp oregano leaves
- Get 1 tsp thyme leaves
- Get 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 Tbsp salt
- Get BBQ Sauce:
- Prepare 1 bottle (24 oz) ketchup
- Get 1 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Get 2 tsp chili powder
- Take 1 medium onion, chopped
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Make ready 1/2 cup tarragon vinegar
Remove the ribs from the oven, place on your favorite platter and top with heated Montgomery Inn BBQ Sauce! OUTDOOR GRILL: Set your grill on "HIGH" or wait until the coals are red hot. After thawing, remove ribs from their package. Pour lemon juice on both sides of ribs.
Instructions to make Montgomery Inn Ribs:
- Mix paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, tarragon, oregano and thyme together. Pour lemon juice on both sides of ribs. Salt both sides of the ribs. Spread the mix on both sides of the ribs. Brown both sides of the ribs on a hot grill.
- Place ribs in baking pan, add 1/8 to 1/4 inch water from the bottom of the pan. Cover with foil and bake at 325°F for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Fifteen minutes before done, remove foil, drain water and place back in oven.
- BBQ Sauce:
- Blend all ingredients in a blender. Add the sauce to ribs, chicken, etc. during the last 10 minutes of cooking as the sauce burns easily.
After thawing, remove ribs from their package. Pour lemon juice on both sides of ribs. Salt both sides of the ribs. Spread the mix on both sides of the ribs. Brown both sides of the ribs on a hot grill.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food montgomery inn ribs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!