Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oatmeal and fruit blender muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online. Great discounts and savings on top home brands. Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins instructions. These muffins are more prone to sticking than your average muffin, so if using liners, parchment ones are highly recommended over paper liners.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook oatmeal and fruit blender muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins:
- Take 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- Take 1 cup unsweetened applesauce or 3 bananas
- Take 3 large eggs
- Get 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- Take 1/4 milk (any kind)
- Prepare 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Get 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. salt
- Take 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts of choice
- Make ready Additional oats, optional for topping
Add mix-ins and stir to integrate. (Stir mix-ins right into batter in blender to save a dish!) Transfer batter into a sprayed muffin tin, filling each cavity about ⅔ full. Whats up everybody, this time we will provide you with oatmeal and fruit blender muffins recipes of dishes which can be easy to understand. We will share with you the recipes that you are in search of. I've made it many instances and it is so delicious that you guys will adore it.
Instructions to make Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Liberally grease a 12 count muffin tin pan or line with parchment liners and set it aside. These muffins are more prone to sticking than your average muffin, so if using liners, parchment ones are highly recommended over paper liners.
- Start by placing the oats into the blender and grinding them into oat flour. It will only take a minute or so.
- After that, add all the remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the nuts and blend until thoroughly combined. You may have to stop and scrape down the sides once or twice.
- If you have a high power blender, then you can add the nuts in and blend for about 30 seconds at the end. Mine isn't high power, so I chop the nuts and just stir them in with a rubber spatula.
- Pour into the prepared muffin tins. If you'd like, then you can sprinkle some extra oats over the tops.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into one of the center muffins comes out clean.
- Let them cool in the pan on a wire rack for about 5 or so minutes, then remove them from the pan and place them on the wire rack to cool completely.
- Store them in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
We will share with you the recipes that you are in search of. I've made it many instances and it is so delicious that you guys will adore it. Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins is one of the most popular of current. Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, oatmeal and fruit blender muffins.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oatmeal and fruit blender muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!